Don’t Let Bed Bugs Ruin Your Night!
We provide residential and commercial bed bug inspections and extermination in Rhode Island, Massachusetts and New Hampshire. Bed bugs can be extremely difficult to detect. Proper diagnosis requires highly trained professionals.
- Bed bug services are very labor intensive, rely on the careful use of residual pesticides and should only be conducted by highly trained professionals.
- Adult bed bugs are brown to reddish-brown, approximately 3/16-inchlong, 1/8-inchwide, broadly oval, and flat.
- Proper service requires that ALL possible harborages are treated. This usually requires the complete cooperation of the customer to access all areas that need to be treated.
- Bed bug bites are essentially painless and often go unnoticed with the bugs are feeding. Reactions to the bed bug bites can range from no reaction to a very severe allergic reaction and the level of reaction tends to vary depending on the person.
- One service WILL NOT eliminate bedbugs from your home. A typical bed bug management program consists of an intensive initial service followed by a number of follow up visits over a period of one to several months. These follow up visits are necessary to ensure a maximum level of control.